Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
12’6″ x 31″ Touring
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 301” / 79 cm
This is the most stable and widest design for heavier riders up to 110 kg.
• Pine Tek
|Model||12'6 x 31"
|Length||12'6" / 381 cm|
|Width||31" / 78.7 cm|
|Thickness||7.9" / 20 cm|
|Tail Width||20.5” / 52 cm|
|Rider Weight||55-110 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single
|Weight||PINE TEK: 14.0 kg (est)
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Available only on Carbon Top, Pine Tek and Starshot models
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
- Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
- Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
- Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
- Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
(Available only on Carbon Top, Pine Tek and Starshot models)
FIN SET UP
- Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
FULL AUSTRALIAN PINE DECK
- Full Australian pine wood on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
- Natural uni-directional flax fiber wraps the entire rails for maximum hull strength against total breakage.
- Extra Reinforcements are placed around the inserts.