Our Club Inflatable Paddle Boards is designed to be strong and light. That’s why we built them with our woven drop-stitch with fusion lamination (Deluxe Construction). They have been stripped down to the core essentials and built tough for SUP schools. The Club Inflatable Paddle Boards are equipped with the most robust set of fins in a thruster set up.
10’8″ x 33″ iGO
A popular entry-level size, perfect for schools and centres that want 1 board that does it all.
• Deluxe Single Chamber
|Model||10’8” x 33”
|Length||10’8” / 325.1 cm|
|Width||33" / 83.8 cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15 cm|
|Tail Width||20.1" / 51 cm|
|Rider Weight||45-120 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Fins||3 Fixed fins|
|Weight||9.7 kg (Est.)|
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
- Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
- The woven fabrics use less material than conventional drop-stitch, creating a lighter board.
- Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glue-less process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- Narrow mid section & wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability and easier to turn.
- The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
- Center fin from the River board has a lower angle of attack and longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride.
- The thicker profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its longer profile, it is easier to track the board whilst still maneuverable.
FIXED HARD SIDE FINS
- Very convenient for schools due to no set-up required and you will never lose the fins.
- Yet the board can still be folded easily and flat for easy storage.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk. (except on Mini GO bag)
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.