The perfect introductory (beginner) paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box, the more directional stable the board will become.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS (Available only on Tikhine models)
MATCHING TIKHINE PADDLE
Get the complete Tikhine set with the matching Tikhine paddles. Coming in the Tiki Tech paddle construction.
WINDSURFABLE – DURABLE
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.