Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
- Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
- Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
- Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
- Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
FIN SET UP
- Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
- The best-lightest value ever
- Comes in Wave graphic designed by Sonni Honscheid.
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.