We’ve built a paddle board that’s ready to take on the rivers and rapids.
Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops. When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders, so we have your board protected with double skin technology layer and an extra sturdy fixed long low profile middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment.
9’6’’ x 36’’
Length: 9’6″ / 290 cm
Width: 36” / 91 cm
Short, compact and stable, the 9’6” is designed to maneuver the most technical river runs. The 9’6” accommodates up to 105kg and will take first timers from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids up to advanced white-water performance. A new wider and squarer shaped nose increases stability to handle bigger drops and more extreme river runs. The tail is marginally wider to give more stability when stepping back to turn. Increased nose rocker stops the nose from diving and helps safely drop into steeper runs.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
WIDE AND SQUARE NOSE
Improves stability to handle bigger drops and helps the board pop back up from nose diving.
CURVED ROCKER LINE
Raised nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns. Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
AND GLUE ON 2.6″ SIDE FINS
- The new Track&Slide center fin for river boards has a lower angle of attack and a longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride over the rocks.
- Its thick profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its long profile it is easier to track the board down the stream whilst still being maneuverable.
The built up EVA sidewalls allow riders to use the slightly elevated rails to wedge their feet for additional support in tough conditions. They are now longer to provide that extra stability necessary under tough conditions.
MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
Multiple reinforced carry handles on all corners of the board for easy climbing back onto the board.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
DIAMOND GROOVED EVA PAD
Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip, control and increases traction with less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
EFFICIENT DOUBLE ACTION SYSTEM
- Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
- With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI. Comes with the Tiki Gauge to know your inflatable board’s pressure.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.