2018 Starboard Sup Inflatable Touring 14''0" x 31" x 6" Zen
- 6″ (150mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- Twin 2000 Denier center stringer for added stiffness and rigidity.
- 2000 Denier sandwiched rail stiffening strip.
- Reinforcement plates in the standing areas
- Excellent tracking from the Dol Fin 22 touring fin
- Rail Edge for improved water release off the tail
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded central neoprene carry handle.
- Nose and tail d-rings.
- 6 point forward and rear cargo areas with bungee straps.
- Lightweight ankle cuff leash.
- Two FCS inserts for mounting a GoPro Camera.
- Scotty mounts for accessories.
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
The 2018 Starboard Inflatable 14′ Touring Zen has a fast and stable outline with the excellent glide. These boards have cruised lakes, rivers, bays and oceans all around the world. A highly efficient shape for cruising and exploring with good glide to cover distance for riders up to 265 lbs. Maximizing glide and stability, the inflatable 14′ Touring Zen is designed to carry supplies and accessories for all adventures.
A fast and stable outline with the longest glide.
2018 Starboard 14’0″ Touring Zen, maximise the simplicity.
Our lightest board construction, ZEN, is now stiffer and comes with reinforcement plates in the standing area.
By carefully nesting the reinforcements, Starboard offer the lightest board they have ever produced. A great sensation while paddling.
A very light board: Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and optimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull.
A great sensation while paddling: The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with twin 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
Clean Technology: The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
The innovative Rail Edge helps the water release off the board’s tail for optimal glide and speed. The Rail Edge is still easily folded and rolled when deflating.
The exclusive and innovative lightweight Starboard SUP leash will be your best paddling partner in flat water and touring conditions. Leash is NOT suited to waves or white water. Compact in design and at only 70g, it is strong, comfortable and effortless to wear.
Starboard Re-Cover Zen BagWeight: 12.2 kg - Fins: 1 FCS Dolfin fin - Max user weight: 120 kg