Starboard 9'6"X29.5" Pocket Touring Hybrid Carbon
- Short length is easy to carry, transport and store for lighter paddlers
up to 75kg.
- Slender nose accelerates well and with its low weight has an agile feel.
- Wide tail for stable turning yet the Director Fin and swept back
fin box offers great tracking.
- Available in Wood, Starshot Technologies (See page 15) and
Hybrid Carbon (See page 61).
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail”
- Volume in front of the standing area makes for speed and
good paddling stability.
“The Pocket Touring is my go-to board for every one of my SUP mini-adventures. I like to load it with a few waterproof bags, an inflatable tent, some camping food and leave the noise of the city for a couple days alone in the wilderness. This is where I find myself free.” ~ Franz Orsi
“Joyce and I got to try out the new 10’6” Pocket Touring boards last weekend and WOW… I think Starboard has another winner here. They are:
Light, quick turning, and they accelarate with each stroke! … and Joyce was able to easily pull it off the top of the car, also a bonus! “ ~Clay Feeter, Publisher, Standup Journal
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’6”||29.5”||7.0”||22.0”||209 L||30-75 kg|
|289.6 cm||74.9 cm||17.8 cm||55.9 cm|
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.