Starboard 9'5"X33" Whopper Junior Starshot Red
- Also avail. in blue, not pictured
- The shorter 9’5” Whopper is easier to turn and maneuver on the wave.
- 33” width gives stability and float for riders up to 100kg
for all round fun.
- Shorter length makes it easy for all riders to carry
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot
and ASAP Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
- Mono-concave gives lift feeding to the double concave for lift
and control with rail-to-rail turning.
- Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards fin,
while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
- Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9'5"||33"||4.4"||18.0"||166 L||50-100 kg|
|287.0 cm||83.8 cm||11.2 cm||45.7 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.