Starboard 9'5" X 32" Wide Point Ast Electric Blue
“For large humans desiring speed, stability and agility.”
Wide Point performance with longer lines for good glide, while maintaining curve in outline and rocker for superior agility of a board this size.
Fine rails forward produce smooth entry and acceleration into the wave with refined midsection and tail rails for responsive rail turning and cutbacks.
Mono-concave bottom shape produces lift acceleration and speed, which feeds into V off of the tail for release, pivot and tight turning. Easy fun and high performance all rolled into one.
*AST Electric has windsurf option
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|9’5”||32”||4.4”||18.4”||153 L||100 kg|
|287 cm||81.3 cm||11.1 cm||46.7 cm|
MOST MODELS ARE WINDSURFABLE.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.