Starboard 9'0"X33" Hero AST Electric
• Short length increases maneuverability for
easier turning on the wave.
• 33” width provides stability to support a
rider up to 95kg.
• Stable and reactive, save energy surfing instead
of wasting it trying to balance in the surf.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric and
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to V”
• Mono-concave accelerates water flow, while V tail
increases rail-to-rail turning.
• The Hero reacts instantly when on rail,
accelerating out of turns.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’0”||33”||4.2”||18.8”||149 L||50-95 kg|
|274.3 cm||83.8 cm||10.7 cm||47.8 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.