Starboard 9'0"X29" Pro Brushed Carbon
- The longest in the PRO range offering speed
in all size waves for riders up to 95kg.
- Redistributed volume from the rails to
the standing area maintaining stability
with increased speed and reactivity.
- Tight pocket turning and vertical lip
attacks are enhanced even further to
handle all wave conditions.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Mono-concave creates a flat rocker in
the middle enhancing the curve on
the rail for tight turning.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’0”||29”||4.3”||17.1”||128 L||70-95 kg|
|274.3 cm||73.7 cm||10.8 cm||43.4 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.