Starboard 8'8"X32" Wide Point Airborn Brushed Carbon
- For heavier riders up to 95kg who want
maximum shredding in smaller surf.
- Thin rails and profile (thickness) offer
a stable yet sensitive and highly responsive ride.
- Ability to generate speed and project
vertically off of the back foot.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- When the waves are a little gutless, drive
and acceleration are provided by the mono-concave
bottom shape, combined with fish tail and square rails.
- Although a fast rocker, it’s still able to fit in the pocket
for tight carves with release coming from V
in the tail for letting the fins go when desired.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’8”||32”||3.7”||19.6”||123 L||45-95 kg|
|264.2 cm||81.3 cm||9.4 cm||49.8 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.