Starboard 8'10"X32" Wide Point Brushed Carbon
• Shorter length makes it easier to whip around
for riders up to 95kg.
• Delivers floatation and stability with exceptional
performance in a range of conditions.
• Also a stable platform for younger lighter riders
to develop surf skills.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric
and Starshot Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
• Moderate volume rails, shortboard outline
and progressive rocker combine for a super
smooth ride with the ability for aggressive cutbacks.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’10”||32”||4.2”||18.4”||140 L||45-95 kg|
|269.2 cm||81.3 cm||10.7 cm||46.7 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.