Starboard 17'6"X23" Sprint Unlimited Carbon Sandwich
- Longest race board in the range and simply the fastest board we
have ever created.
- Designed as a flat-water board with a Race 24 fin, this board does
extremely well in light chop when equipped with an Ocean Fin Race 45,
creating high momentum and transversal stability.
- Available in triaxial Carbon technology, exclusively used
on the Unlimited, allowing a board of its size to weigh 11kg to stay
stiff in flat-water for best energy transfer, yet allowing a high recoil
flex in ocean conditions.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|17’6”||23”||8.0”||4.3”||217 L||45-85 kg|
|533.4 cm||58.4 cm||20.3 cm||10.9 cm|
Lightest weight, efficient flex and extra strength.
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.