Starboard 14'0"X31" Inflatable Touring Astro Deluxe
- 14’0” length with narrow nose and tail provides exceptional speed
for covering distance quickly.
- 31” width has comfortable stability for a family day trip, a weekend
exploring trip or even those far away expeditions.
- Only board to have an extra bungee fitted on the tail for carrying
extra gear to stay on the water for longer.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0””||31”||6.0”||14.7”||354 L||60-115 kg|
|426.7 cm||78.7 cm||15.2 cm||37.3 cm|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.