Starboard 14'0"X30" Elite Touring Wood
- For riders up to 120kg who want the fastest possible speed out
of an easy-to-ride board.
- The 14’0” length and lean outline increases glide, covering distance
quickly with minimal effort.
- Bungee tie-down nose and tail to access gear without sinking
or becoming unstable.
- Available in Wood, Starshot (See page 15) and Hybrid Carbon
Technologies (See page 61).
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- Streamline nose and tail give speed, while keeping a wide
standing area for increased stability and comfort to conserve energy.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||30”||6.5”||14.7”||249 L||60-120 kg|
|426.7 cm||76.2 cm||16.5 cm||37.3 cm|
This light weight hybrid layup, offers a good weight at great strength.
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.