Starboard 14'0"X23.5" Ace Carbon Sandwhich
- Designed for slightly more advanced riders paddling in choppy
and open ocean conditions.
- Curved rocker line for acceleration and entry onto bumps,
connecting between waves and speed upwind.
- Cockpit standing area has been extended for added sensitivity
to trim up and down the board to stay forever-catching bumps.
- High vertical side walls provide pop in chop and lowers the
center of gravity for increased stability for the rider to exert
maximum power with every stroke. Also restricts water
entering the tray.
- Widened inside the tray at the tail for more room placing your
feet back for improved stability and buoyancy when buoy turning.
- Added volume in the tail forces the tail to pop up immediately
once submerged, minimizing drag.
- NACA profile outline with its narrow tail provides an incredibly
efficient release of water.
- For extra stability in chop and effective support for buoy turning,
exclusive foam wingers that fix onto the tail are available aftermarket.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||25”||10.0”||6.8”||296 L||55-95 kg|
|426.7 cm||63.5 cm||25.4 cm||17.2 cm|
Lightest weight, efficient flex and extra strength.
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.