Starboard 12'6'' X 31'' Astro Touring Zen 6"
“An improved shape for our most popular boards”
Our Astro Touring boards have cruised lakes, rivers, bays and oceans all over the globe for the past two years. We have seen them on podiums of many local races. The rails are reduced creating a lower waterline for added stability, the narrow nose pierces through the water and the rocker is lowered to maximize glide and speed.
The longer an inflatable board is, the more flexible it becomes. Starboard’s 12’6”, 14’0” and 16’0” ZEN Touring boards attain maximum performance from utilising 6” drop stitch materials, while our 11’6” model uses 4.75” dropstitch.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deck pad, paddle holder and bungee tie downs for storage.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|12'6"||31"||6.0"||16.7"||302 L||105 kg|
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- **The Astro Converse 9’0, the Astro Tiki 8’0″ and the Astro Jr. 10’6″ use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf and easy to kids to paddle.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Flexible permanent side fins aid tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board.
*Astro Yoga Zen and Touring 16′, 14′ and 12’6″ Zen boards offered in 6” (150mm) dropstitch.