Starboard 12'0"X28" Inflatable Ocean Rescue Astro Deluxe
- Only dedicated rescue board featuring an extra chamber for buoyancy
to float another person and security. Even if one chamber punctures,
the craft will not sink.
- 12 self-standing handles for easy usage for the distressed person to
hold onto and lifeguards to carry.
- 6” linear dropstitch construction provides ample stability for
stand-up paddling and patrolling and 5+7mm Double rail band
technology makes the board even more robust.
- 28” hull is narrow enough for prone paddling and knee paddling
and 12’0” length offers great flat water speed and catches waves well.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’0”||28”||6.0”||16.0”||315 L||40-200 kg|
|365.8 cm||71.1 cm||15.2 cm||40.6 cm|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.