Starboard 12'0" X 36" Atlas Extra Starshot Blue
“An ultra-stable ride with good glide and fun downwind characteristics.”
Inspired by the popular Atlas, the Atlas Extra provides additional stability and features a race rocker in the aft section of the board, which provides good glide and ample nose kick for downwinders in choppy waters. Relative to its width, it feels nimble and tracks well. Deck inserts are provided on the nose of the board for gear storage. A beautiful hull suiting people with heavier bones or those wanting to tour with a lot of gear.
“Mono-concave to flat V”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|12’0”||36”||4.6”||19.8”||253 L||130 kg|
|365.8 cm||91.4 cm||11.7 cm||50.3 cm|
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.