Starboard 12'0" x 33" Atlas ASAP
“A stable platform with good glide for the heavy rider getting into all aspects of the sport.”
Its length and glide make the Atlas perfect for coastal cruising and exploring. If you come upon some little waves in your adventures, the Atlas will help get you into them with ease.
With finer rails and new bottom shape, the updated version is far superior to its predecessor when riding waves. It’s faster with an improved rail-to-rail sensation when standing forward and also more responsive when you come back to the tail of the board for cutbacks.
Equipped with deck inserts for gear storage.
“Mono to double concave to V in the tail.”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|12’0”||33”||4.6”||16.9”||229 L||110 kg|
|365.8 cm||83.8 cm||11.7 cm||42.9 cm|
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass is wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- 360º glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard, strong and precise outer surface.