Starboard 12'0" X 32" Big Easy Wood
“The proven performer with a huge fan base”
To elaborate on the obvious, this board’s name says it all. It’s a big board at 12ft long, which promotes good glide and caters for one large human or a few small ones. It’s stable and easy to ride due to its 32” width. The width is maintained forward making it a great nose rider, drawing into a nice pintail with ample rocker for great longboard performance for a board of this size.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|12’0”||32"||4.6"||16.8"||205 L||105 kg|
|365.8 cm||81.3 cm||11.8 cm||42.7 cm|
THE ORIGINAL WOOD TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1994.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.