Starboard 11'6" X 29.5" Astro Paddle For Hope
“The Astro Starboard Paddle For Hope 11’6” x 30” Touring, inspired by Karin Horen”
“The Paddle For Hope is a celebration of life. Our goal is to give back some strength and confidence to women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and give them the chance to start healing through paddle boarding.” – Karin Horen, Paddle For Hope Ambassador.
Starboard International is donating all profit from sales of this board to Pinc and Steel to develop PaddleOn, a SUP rehabilitation program for men and women living with cancer. The Astro Paddle For Hope follows the same outline as the composite version. The shape has been designed to match superior glide with stability.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie downs for storage.
Max Rider Wgt:
Dol-fin 22" Black
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- **The Astro Converse 9’0, the Astro Tiki 8’0″ and the Astro Jr. 10’6″ use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf and easy to kids to paddle.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Flexible permanent side fins aid tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board.
*Astro Yoga Zen and Touring 16′, 14′ and 12’6″ Zen boards offered in 6” (150mm) dropstitch.