Starboard 11'2"X32" Wide Point AST Electric
- Dynamic board giving the larger rider up to 115kg
excellent stability and maneuverability in moderate surf.
- The longest in the Wide Point range offers extra glide
for cruising and earlier entry on the wave.
- 32” width gives stability while retaining high reactivity
in the surf.
Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric and Starshot Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless
rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed,
feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||32”||4.6”||19.8”||198 L||60-115 kg|
|340.4 cm||81.3 cm||11.7 cm||50.3 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.