Starboard 11'2' X 40' Astro Tender Deluxe
“The world’s most stable SUP boards.”
A great accessory for your yacht. Get back to the beach / harbor to purchase food and drinks and let the whole family have some extra fun. This incredibly stable and stylish looking hull enables you and your family to take part in the new adventure of paddle boarding.
Max Rider Wgt:
Dol-fin 22” Black
- 6.0” (150mm) dropstitch creates our stiffest technology. ** The Astro Deluxe Widepoint 8’2 and Converse 9’0 use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf.
- Deck and bottom have high strength, 0.5mm 1000 Denier laminate over a uni-directional 250 Denier dropstitch material, delivering optimum stiffness at light weight.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, for 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- The parabolic compression band in the critical deck edge area, creates a curved edge, increasing stiffness with little weight penalty.
- For more stiffness, a dual stringer on the most compressive area of the deck.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- The side fin boxes will fit our standard removable Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- The high grade EVA deck pad has a 4mm thick square groove in the standing area and a 2mm thick aft section, all the way to the rail of the board.