Starboard 10'6"X24" Allstar Junior Hybrid Carbon
- Specially tested and developed in proportion for the youth to
become future world champions.
- Aimed for kids up to 55kg who don’t yet have the power to
paddle a 12’6” board up to hull speed.
- A light and fast high performance race board dimensioned
to get the best speed for kids’ strength and to ride in all
conditions without being overwhelmed by the power
of wind and ocean.
- Available in Hybrid Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Single Concave”
- Single concave bottom shape giving lift for light riders to
have quick acceleration.
It’s fun, it’s learning and it’s sharing. We believe that future
generations of paddle boarders will change the world
for the better, starting with protecting the environment where
we learn to paddle. Starboard has teamed up with SUPKids to
deliver water safety programs and environmental education to
shape a better future for generations of watermen.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’6”||24”||5.6”||16.7”||150 L||25-55 kg|
|320.0 cm||61.0 cm||14.2 cm||42.4 cm|
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.