Starboard 10'5"X32" Inflatable Wide Point Astro Deluxe
Combining glide for cruising and efficient maneuverability from 10’5” length.
32” width provides stability for you and your friends to enjoy time on the water.
A versatile shape suited to flat-water, surf and many ages and abilities.
Available in Deluxe and Zen Technologies.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||32”||6.0” (Deluxe)||17.2”||293 L||50-95 kg|
|10’5”||32”||4.75” (Zen)||17.2”||235 L||50-90 kg|
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.