Starboard 10'5" X 32" Wide Point Ast Electric Blue
“Glide and maneuverability mixed with generous stability.”
A versatile all-rounder, providing exciting performance for the larger rider. Excellent stability due to its width and good glide with its length, makes for maximum enjoyment in any conditions.
Fine rails forward with generous nose kick provides a smooth/safe entry into the wave, with rocker and outline curve enabling the board to carve in a smooth, yet radical manner.
“Mono-concave to double concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||12.0 cm||43 cm|
MOST MODELS ARE WINDSURFABLE.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.