Starboard 10'5" X 30" Drive Wood
“Extremely versatile flat-water paddleboard. An ideal entry into the waves.”
A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the Drive is used by all paddlers looking for flatwater exploring, fitness or surf. The bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the mid-section, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail, create speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|10’5”||30”||4.1”||16.0”||156 L||90 kg|
|317.5 cm||76.2 cm||10.4 cm||40.6 cm|
THE ORIGINAL WOOD TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1994.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.