Starboard 10'0"X34" Whopper AST Electric
• 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
• Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
• One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot, ASAP and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
• Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
• Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0”||34”||4.3”||18.5”||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||10.9 cm||47.0 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.